A mere two hour drive from Johannesburg, and ten minutes from Sun City, the tranquil Pilanesberg National Park is a malaria free, 57,000-hectare reserve, where you could see the big five from your room, or on a game drive through the reserve. With prides of roaming lions, herds of elephants and so much more, our properties will bring you closer to the splendour and beauty of the African bush.
Make one of our properties your new home office. With the bush as your new Zoom background, and the busy city in the distance, you'll feel energised and ready to tackle any challenge that comes your way.
- Socially distance from the busy city
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room dining or restaurant dining options available
- Private boardrooms or meeting rooms available on request*
- Printing and scanning facilities*
- Zoom call capabilities*
- Kids stay free, kiddies facilities available to keep them entertained*
- Strict on-site COVID-19 protocols are in place
*These facilities are only available at Bakubung Bush Lodge and Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
Your safety is of paramount importance to us, which is why we always provide our guests with a safe, secure and caring environment. Stay at one of our properties, where precautionary measures have been implemented in line with the regulations put in place by the South African President and the Department of Health.