NOLO and THANDEKA we applaud you!
In these ever-changing times where adaptability is key, one thing stays the same- you can only make an impact if you’re passionate about what you do!
This April, Legacy Balance wants to celebrate the most passionate members of our team.
These two beautiful souls empower and strengthen the fortunate people they come into contact with.
Over the past 10 years, Thandeka and Nolo have shared their boundless energy for all things spa. Their loyalty to their chosen profession as well as Legacy Balance Spas, paired with the desire to learn and grow, are what sets them apart. When talking about what they do every day, about products, new ideas to develop services and enhance guests' experiences, their eyes light up. Developing their skills and keeping abreast with the industry trends enables them to offer the best possible experience for all the clients they treat.
Since its inception, Legacy Balance has focused on helping develop women into industry experts. These two phenomenal ladies epitomise the growth mindset of forward-thinking wellness experts. Nolo and Thandeka are role models who have worked hard, overcome obstacles, persisted, and remained resilient, determined and enthusiastic about what they do. Both ladies work tirelessly, with credibility, honestly and integrity. Their clients will attest to this and their results-driven approach to wellness and beauty.
With close to 15 years’ experience under their belts,
Thandeka is a lioness, a go-getter, and the guru in skincare regimens that will keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Nolo is our healer, an extremely intuitive woman with a motherly presence that soothes your mind and calms your soul...
We applaud and thank you, gorgeous women, for inspiring your Legacy Family every single day!
Here are 5 reasons to visit one of our Spa specialists this month
- TLC TIME: Taking care of your health, both physically and mentally, is more important than ever. Don’t think of self-care as an indulgence, it is a necessity and heading to the spa is a step in the right direction.
- MASKNE: If yours is at the point where it now needs professional help, visit a Legacy Balance Spa; we’ve become experts at treating this affliction.
- SITTING, STARING AT A SCREEN:** The crick in your neck from stress and Zoom meetings isn’t going away; it’s time to book that massage. The benefits of massage stem far further than helping relieve muscle tension. As a bonus, massage also alleviates symptoms of depression, stress and anxiety, lowers blood pressure, and improves cardiovascular health.
- TOUCH: Human contact. We understand “social distancing” is the new normal, but the physical connection between human beings is imperative and fundamental to our wellbeing. It remedies loneliness, works to relieve pain, promotes communication and reduces stress. All Legacy Balance spas have new protocols in place to keep us safe and healthy.
- SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES: Another important reason to visit the spa is that it supports local business! This sustains jobs for our Spa specialists.