It’s Time to RECHARGE this December!
It’s been an unpredictable, unsettling year. And the whirlwind continues with the uncertainty of what will happen in 2021!
How do we handle it all? This will be the key to survival into 2021.
Instead of being overwhelmed how do we find a way to take CHARGE and CHARGE into the New Year!
One of the things I’m going to do this December is find a way to SHINE, allowing as much light into my life that it reflects for all to see. The trick is how to do this without becoming depleted and running out of energy. Wherever I can I’m going to find things that GLOW: from my beautiful white gold Christmas lights (they are going up this weekend and will keep their GLOW-ON well into 2021) … to making time to get my GLOW on in the gym or on the road. I’m going to allow my skin to shine and my inner light to GLOW with the help of a HydraFacial expertly performed at your favourite Legacy Balance Spa.
I feel like we should shower ourselves with heaps of self-care, especially now, as the rest of the world goes into lockdown. Take the opportunity to escape your status quo: visit a Legacy Balance Spa, if you can escape to the Bush, spend as much time as you can in nature and allow it’s sounds, sights and smells to lighten your life.
Find ways to support and encourage others, this year feels like we’ve had to compete for everything. Doing a good dead or saying something kind to someone who needs it will turn on your inner GLOW and yes it will spill over and help you find your SHINE!
- The most important messages can be got across in a gentle voice, there is no need to shout. There is no room for tantrums or big egos in the world right now, our first priority must be our health and mental health. If we can learn to find the light and turn it on rather than dwelling in the dark our positivity will energise others and they in turn will help us to RECHARGE, a beautiful feedback loop of glowing energy!
And whether you are staying put or travelling these coming holidays here are some ways you can keep RECHARGING:
- Put your fairy lights up extra early (like today), we need as much sparkle and cheer as we can get!
- Have a comedy marathon, laughter is the greatest of therapies! There are some really cool stand-up features on NETFLIX, Ricky Gervais in HUMANITY; Michael McIntyre’s Showman; Dave Chappelle’s Sticks and Stones and of course anything with Trevor Noah!
- Prep the couch for the comedy marathon with super comfy cushions and a pull up to your feet side table. Popcorn, a glass of RED, maybe a GNT or BEST YET: ice-chilled water with slices of lemon and mint leaves!
- Get outside for at least 30-60 minutes a day, nature is the best medicine.
- Catch up on sleep these holidays. Sleep deprivation = lower immunity. Lack of sleep will kill your GLOW. But the reciprocal will RECHARGE you and help you SHINE!
Summer Skin Care; HydraFacial Please!
Our Hemisphere has got her GLOW on: SUMMERTIME is here; time to keep that skin silky soft and hydrated.
Enter The “HydraFacial”! the best way to maintain skin health during this very hot season. A HydraFacial removes dead skin cells, extracts impurities and rejuvenates the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums.
A Hydrating Facial is an excellent treatment any time of year, but if you’re out in the sun, it is important to keep moisturized and these types of facials replenish sun damaged skin that needs both hydration and exfoliation.
1st the treatment provides three treatments in one: deep cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing.
2nd the treatment is considered safe for all types of skin.
3rd you will usually see immediate results. This makes a HydraFacial a great way to safely enhance your skin before special occasions and events. YES, you will GLOW after one of these!
OUR GIFT to you this DECEMBER (it’s yours regardless of which list you are one: NAUGHTY or NICE!): Legacy Balance will pair a HydraFacial with a 45min back, neck and shoulder massage at any one of our Spas! The package is 1 hour forty-five minutes of GLOW time for only R950.00.
And lest we forget that several of the Legacy Hotels & Resorts properties are getaways located just outside the city, others are within the city itself. If you’re looking for a time-out, consider a micro-holiday to realign, reset and reconnect.
Wishing you a safe, positive, RECHARGING December!